Thursday, May 7, 2009

Goldfish In A Cardboard Tube - NOOOOO!!!!!!




Killian was "helping" me cook last night by sitting in his high chair while I tried to distract him. He LOVES the children's cookware I bought at Ikea this weekend (pictures above). Here's a link: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20130166
I made the mistake of first giving him the empty tube (in the picture above), then taking it back and putting goldfish in it. You would think I strangled Elmo! Which isn't a bad idea now that I think about it.
I had to switch hair dressers last night and the new lady asked me if Killian was potty trained yet. The boy isn't even 2 years old, he shows zero interest in using the potty for anything other than playing in the water. Should we be potty training at this point?
I am attempting to potty train our new puppy. Killian is fascinated with her bodily functions. The other day I caught him playing in a pee puddle and had to do the thing where you pick up the toddler and attempt to hold them as far away as possible, then try to start a bath without letting them touch anything. It's not easy! He also tries to touch her poo outside whenever he gets the chance. I can't wait to tell him about this when he's older! =)
Only 1 person has submitted their toddler faux pas as of this morning, so you still have a really good chance of winning that $5 Amazon gift card! Send your favorite toddler faux pas to cynthiaedelaney@gmail.com before 5/15/09 to enter!
Have a good one!
-Cynthia

No comments: